Delegates wishing to present a poster or oral communication at the conference, must submit an abstract before or on 03/03/2019. The abstract submission form is contained within the registration form. Those wishing to submit 2 abstracts should contact the organisers at email@example.com to make special arrangements for this.
- Abstracts must be written in English and it is the authors’ responsibility to edit them and to ensure that there are no spelling or grammar mistakes.
- Proper sentence formatting, including upper and lower case letters, and single space paragraphs should be used.
- Abstracts should be limited to a maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces.
- Structured abstracts should be provided including the sections: Background, Aim, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- The abstract title, author(s), and affiliations should be introduced in the fields provided and this information should not be repeated in the body of the text.
- The primary/presenting author first should be listed first and it is expected that this author attend the conference. Additional co-authors should be listed after the presenting author.
- Abstracts should not include lists, tables, figures, equations, footnotes, or references.
- For best results, cut and paste your abstract text from a word document into the abstract text area provided. You may also type content into the abstract text area. Check that special characters appear correctly in your abstract upon review.
A selection of submitted abstracts will be offered the possibility of submitting a short review to be included in a supplement issue of a renowned SCI indexed journal, dedicated to the conference, subject to peer review and acceptance.