On 30 January 2020 the period opens for the submission of papers and posters on the theme of the Conference, and in particular on the following streams:
- Instruments for global and European regulation of climate and energy actions.
- The responsibilities of State and non-State actors in a context of climate emergency.
- Regions, climate change and energy transition.
- Local authorities, climate change and energy transition.
- Just transition, energy poverty and vulnerabilities.
- Towards a new energy model. Energy democracy, energy communities and self-consumption
- Sectoral policies, energy transition and climate change.
- Energy efficiency and sustainable urbanism.
Criteria and terms for the presentation of papers and posters
Those interested in presenting papers or posters should send an abstract of between 400 and 600 words by 19 April, 2020, previous registration via Private area, indicating whether it is an oral or poster presentation. The abstract must include the name of the person making the presentation, the institution to which he or she belongs, their email address, the title of the presentation, the thematic area to which it belongs and a description of the objective and scope of the presentation. Presentations may be given in Catalan, Spanish and English.
Only three papers per thematic stream will be chosen for oral presentation. The papers will be selected by a Scientific Committee and with the participation of the Catalan public universities.
On 18 May 2020, those who have made submissions will be informed of the papers that have been accepted for oral or poster presentation. Accepted abstracts will be published on the Conference website. The format of the posters will be indicated in due course on the Conference website.
Possibility of publishing the papers in the Revista Catalana de Dret Ambiental