The official language of the symposium is English.
▪ Abstracts Submission
Please be aware of the following criteria for the evaluation of abstracts:
- - Abstracts must be in English, in Word format and have a maximum number of 400 words (not including the author’s details, institutional affiliation and references (Three are allowed and 1 Figure)
- - All abstracts should have a clear description of the research mentioning of methods and results. Please specify first and second session options.
- - Abstracts are evaluated using a peer-review system. All papers will review by 2 members of the Symposium Scientific Committee.
- - The deadline to submit the abstracts will be 1st July. The accepted presenters (oral presentations or poster) will be notified on 15th July.
Due to time constraints, only a limited number of oral presentations will be accepted. Therefore, some authors not accepted for talks will be offered the option of presenting a poster.
Please, note that your registration is required to access abstract submission. Payment is not mandatory (but recommended) at this stage.
Every registration allows to submit one abstract.
Abstracts should be submitted electronically following the steps below:
- Start registration process: Register here.
- After receiving the registration email*, login to your private area and click on the button “Send proposals” to upload your abstract.
- Please wait for message delivery receipt.
*If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of signing up, please check your Spam folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox.
✔ Oral presentations:
The length of oral lectures is planned for 20 minutes including discussion (15 min of presentation and 5 minutes of questions). Please prepare them in a common presentation format (ppt, pps or pdf. format).
All posters will be uploaded to our web site as so late 30th September. Posters can also be complemented by a short (5 minutes maximum) oral presentation. We will also ask that you provide maximum 5 slides highlighting your talk.
To maximize participation in the conference, please note the following limits on authorship at 13th ISKM 2021:
1) Each participant may be a leading author for one oral and one poster contribution.
2) Participants with one lead authorship may also be listed as co-authors on a maximum of two other presentations (oral/or poster contributions);
3) Participants who are not lead authors may be listed as co-authors without a limit of presentations (oral- and/or poster-based).
Organizing a symposium, chairing a session and acting as a session discussant do not count as authorship roles.