All participants are invited to register to the web site in order to submit an abstract for oral presentation or poster. Submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed for their acceptance by the Organising/Scientific Committee.
Please, note that your registration is required to access abstract submission, but payment is not mandatory at this stage.
Every registration allows to submit one abstract.
Abstracts should be submitted electronically following the steps below:
- Start registration process: Register here.
- After receiving the registration email*, login to your private area and click on the button “Send communications” to upload your abstract.
- Please wait for message delivery receipt.
*If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of signing up, please check your Spam folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox.
The deadline for abstract submission is February 15th, 2023.
Authors will be notified by e-mail whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected (March 15th, 2023).
The abstract should be written following the MS Word template that can be found below and then should be uploaded in MS Word format: abstract_template [MS Word template]. Please note the file should not exceed 2Mb.
- The oral presentation should last no more than 15 min, including the questions and comments.
- The poster dimension should be DIN A0.
THERE WILL BE A PRIZE FOR THE BEST STUDENT POSTER AND STUDENT ORAL PRESENTATION!