All participants are invited to register on the website, by creating an account in this link. That account will allow participants to access a private area containing the following sections:
|Registration data||To confirm, and correct where necessary, the information entered during the creation of the account|
|My communications||For the submission of abstracts|
|Payment||To make the payment|
Please note that registration is required to access abstract submissions, but payment is not mandatory at this stage. However, accepted abstracts will only be published in the online book of abstracts (pdf) of the symposium after full payment of the registration fee. On the other hand, note that it is possible to attend the Symposium without presenting any communication. In this case, participants can skip the “My communications” section and go directly to the “Payment” section.
After creating an account, participants will receive a confirmation message in the email address used to register. If you do not receive this, please (1) check your Spam folder and (2) check that you typed the correct email address (Personal data section).
We will use this information for all relevant symposium issues (e.g., important emails, generation of certificates of attendance and participation...). Please make sure that all your personal data are correct.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION (deadline: December 21st, 2018)
Abstracts should be submitted electronically following the steps below:
- Dowload and fill out the abstract template.
- Login to your private area using this link.
- Click on the link “Send communications”.
- Fill out all the required fields. Note that you will be asked to indicate your presentation preferences by choosing one of the following options: a) Poster, b) Oral communication, c) Either oral communication or poster*
- Upload your abstract in MS Word format (see step 1) .
- Check your email for a delivery receipt message. If you do not receive the delivery receipt message, please check your Spam folder.
(until February 28th)
(from March 1st)
Registration fees include:
- Access to keynote lectures, oral communications and poster sessions.
- Symposium attendant’s material.
- Attendance certificate.
- Welcome reception.
- Coffee breaks.
- Lunches (April 11th + April 12th).
- Social event (guided visit of the historic center of Tarragona)
(NOT INCLUDED: Gala Dinner)