Av. Catalunya, 35, Tarragona
Mainly low cost flights operate into Reus. If you fly into Reus you can either take a bus or a taxi from the airport to Tarragona, which is just 14 km away.
Barcelona International Airport
The majority of international flights arrive at terminal T1 in Barcelona airport. Some low cost companies still fly into terminal T2.
From the airport you can travel to Tarragona by train, bus or taxi (*)
* Taxis are always available just outside the arrival area of the airport. The actual price is aprox. 130 €. Please confirm this price with the taxi driver before you travel.
The road network is formed by the motorways AP-7 and A7, the North (AP-2), the C-32 (Pau Casals), the T-11 and the national roads that connect it with the rest of the State (N-241, N-240 and N-340). In particular, the connection with Barcelona can be done both for the AP-7 and for the C-32. Both are for payment.
- From the Barcelona airport:
AP-7 motorway. Departure 33 Tarragona
C-32 motorway and AP-7 motorway. Departure 33 Tarragona
- From Valencia: AP-7 Motorway. Departure 33 Tarragona
- From Zaragoza: AP-2 Motorway. Exit 9 Montblanc
Interparking at Campus Catalunya URV. Rates: 1,10 €/h (Max. 5,95 €/24h).
The current timetable offers a direct bus from the airport to Tarragona every 2 hours.
The price of a oneway ticket is 13 Euro
If you arrive at terminal T1 you must take the shuttle bus to terminal T2 train station, to go to the Barcelona Sants station.
From the Barcelona Sants station you can take a:
- Regional train direct to Tarragona city station.
- High speed train to the Tarragona Camp station which is outside the city. From here you can take a taxi to Tarragona (20 minutes and 30 euros) or the Bus Transfer