|RSEQ/SCI Members (1)||380 €||450 €|
|RSEQ/SCI Member Students (1, 2)||280 €||330 €|
|Non-RSEQ/SCI Members (1)||450 €||510 €|
|Non-RSEQ/SCI Members Students (1, 2)||330 €||390 €|
|Industrials (1)||480 €||580 €|
|Accompanying person (3)||135 €||135 €|
(1) Fees include attendance at scientific and poster sessions, congress documentation, coffees, lunches, welcome cocktail, gala dinner, guided tour, and human castles exhibition
(2) Student status certificate will be required
(3) Fees include welcome cocktail, gala dinner, guided tour and human castles exhibition
- To register as a student (undergraduate, graduate or PhD student) you will need to upload a proof of enrolment (i.e. a scanned copy of the accreditation document) to confirm the student status at the time of the registration. Please have this document ready beforehand.
- To register as a RSEQ/SCI member you will need to upload a bank proof being up to date with RSEQ/SCI membership payment at the time of the registration. Please have this document ready beforehand.
General Terms and Conditions – Cancellation policy
Cancellations must be submitted by email at email@example.com
- Cancellation received before 29th July 2022: Full fee wil be refunded (except 3% as administration fees)
- Cancellation received before 6th August 2022: 50% of the fees wil be refunded
- Cancellation received after 7th August 2022: No fees will be refunded
RSEQ/SCI member students presenting a communication (poster, flash or oral) may be eligible for a fee waiver so they can get a free registration. The students who are eligible for this waiver will be notified with the acceptance of the communication.