The fees for the Train the Trainers course are the following:
- - General fee: € 800
- - Spanish Universities fee (20% discount): € 640
- - Members of the following networks: Aurora Universities Network, International Network of Universities, SGroup European Universities' Network, Alianza de Universidades Ruso-Española (10% discount): € 720
- - All lunches and coffee breaks
- - A walking guided tour of Tarragona
- - A visit to the Human Towers rehearsal
- - All training materials
- - Certificate of participation (participants must attend all training sessions, until the end)
It does not include:
- - Dinners
- - Accommodation
*Please note that this training may be eligible for an Erasmus+ Staff Training (STT) Grant.
The minimum number of participants required for this training is 12. If this minimum is not met, the training will be cancelled and the full registration fee will be reimbursed.
The URV Foundation reserves the right to cancel the course when the health and safety of the participants is deemed to be at risk, and full registration fee will be reimbursed.
The URV Foundation cannot be held accountable for any expenses incurred by the participants in the arrangements of the course in case of cancellation (such as accommodation or travel arrangements).
Cancellation requests by the participants will be accepted up to one month before the course is due to start. In this case the URV Foundation will retain 3% of the registration fee to cover costs. If cancellation is made after this date, registration fees will not be returned.